Pages

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

The Big Bang Theory Season 5 Episode 10 - The Flaming Spittoon Acquisition

I like both Amy and I hope she leaves soon for both dryness and lack of that I found myself hoping that she and Stuart get along, started dating Sheldon and see what he's missing. This love while Shamy and I wanted to see them develop as odd that this couple they are.

The Flaming Spittoon Acquisition was extremely sweet. Since the triangle to Leonard, Raj and Howard discussing the strategy of companies to sell more games. This last part in particular, have seen it happen: people discussing how ridiculous are the stories of new games, but could not resist buying the bad product anyway. But they had the chutzpah to try to return the game.

The big stars of the episode were those who were in love triangle, especially Sheldon. Even though he is so rational that physical, which practically has a long-distance relationship with his girlfriend, who allowed her to leave with another man (because, after all, even after a year together, they still were not boyfriends), only to realize who is dying of jealousy and that she do a serious relationship . The meeting of non-girlfriend moved him so much as to move in Facebook to try stalker  what could be a new couple in the series.

This was the highlight of the episode, but it was not the only one. Amy, Bernadette and Penny met at the apartment of the latter always yields a great time. I really wanted the writers to explore further the friendship of three, which is overshadowing the dear nerds . Just wanted to say one thing: Bernadette, I identified too much with his complaints about his height. I am also too small to play Twister , a roller coaster ride or sit with my feet on the ground (ok, exaggeration, but my 1.52 m tall dwarf not deny how I am) and my mother smoked while pregnant from me. tamoses together, sis!

Another great time with all three together was the Stuart SMS inviting Amy to leave, along with a description of it as he is "sexy." Amy has the best and most unusual lines of the series this season.

Sheldon and Penny, as usual, had their great scenes together. Only Sheldon even to believe that Penny was in love with him, since she goes to his apartment and Leonard and her conversations with the other nerd did not make sense (as if one did). Thank goodness he has so good a friend as Penny to help you face these problems of "normal people".

No comments:

Post a Comment