Pages

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

New Girl Season 1 Episode 7 - Bells

After a great episode of Thanksgiving , New Girl had an episode and warm. It only had some good times, because in general I found the jokes stale or forced. Winston has not pleased the public, then I think the intent in this episode has been to give more prominence to the character and maybe make it more attractive to of all. For me, unfortunately did not work. I swear I tried, but just can not laugh when he is on stage.

In Bells , Jess decides to help a group of four young offenders to do a concert the basis of bells. And no place to rehearse, she ends up convincing his friends to leave the tests are in the apartment. Winston  shows and after much persuasion skills to help solve them, until it begins to take everything very seriously, taking an ugly quarrel Jess , with which I agree completely. Jess has its quirks and outbreaks, but we have to admit how cute and she cares about people.

Back to Winston , I found the plot very boring job, but I must admit that working with the bells was very good, Eyes Of The Tiger was perfect pro "recital". Considering the whole episode, the times when we really were able to laugh with Nick and Schmidt  . I loved discovering this side "do everything" Nick , even if he makes it a quite coarse (sticking to the roof end up with a puddle of water?). The height of laughter was the scene of  Schmidt  trying to get the conditioner head Nick , then race around the table.

Oh, also loved Jess screaming "This is not my war" . On the other hand, it hurt me when  Schmidt dropped in the face of Nick that his life was a consequence of their choices: "You chose to be a bartender and drop out of college. There is a guy with no luck or money, it's just a loser ... "Thankfully,  Schmidt  realized that got heavy and not complete the sentence. I am anxious to know more about the past of Nick .

Synopsis of " Bad In Bed ": When Jess decides to take his relationship with Paul to the next level, she decided to look at the guys and ask for some sexual advice. Meanwhile, Schmidt enters the baby shower for her boss to compete with a coworker.

No comments:

Post a Comment