Pages

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Desperate Housewives Season 8 Episode 9: Putting it Together

The Bree was the star of 8 × 09. In terms of plot, I understand all her friends turn their backs to her. But I found a mimimi too great when all were going through difficult times in life and Bree did not want to worsen the lives of anyone. It was very hard when Lynette said no more friendship and now it's each for himself, while they know they will not get out of this without the help of friends. Well, at least, Lynette and Bree are aware of it.

I thought (and still think) that Susan would open the mouth to Chuck . I was pleased to see that she held the ends (because it was not something "official", right?) And it is very understandable to want to leave Wisteria Lane, away from everything that happened. But Mike is there to warn her that she will never get away from the guilt of having participated in the murder, no matter how far it is the physical location. And with someone as determined as Chuck in their feet, she would receive information about Alejandro even if it was in Japan

The Gaby is always with the funny side of the story and it was great when she stormed the rehab of others, invented a crazy story and did some good along the way. I laughed a lot when the kid said that if he remembers being with a hot like her, he really needed was admitted. Carlos And where did it go? My first guess is that he went into a bar to get drunk. The second is to go after Chuck.

The Lynette still leaves me with my heart in my hand. She confessed to Tom what happened, causing a fight between him and Jane at the airport, Tom's reaction to the ultimatum of Jane, the frustration to see that Tom could not tell what happened to Lynette / think it is still love with her. I stopped breathing for a few moments watching these scenes. He may not even go back to (still) wife, but you can not deny a request for help from her and such a serious matter.

But I thought that Tom had told Jane the real reason why Lynette was hidden under his bed and not let anything by half.

And so we went back to Bree. Shame others invading her at the bar and only meeting of the friends I was not concerned about the implication of her suicide because we still have one more episode of the series in 2011. So my complaint at the beginning of the review . If this were the parting of the series this year, we would keep the heart in my hand (I have not read any spoilers in the series, but I find it very difficult to kill any of the housewives in this moment so critical, it's not a good move for the last year of Desperate Housewives ). But with one more episode to be aired in December, I have been able to see Bree ready to shoot, your phone rings, someone tell Chuck that she was hit and run back home. After all, she, Mike, Ben and Carlos are the prime suspects of having tried to kill the detective.

But something really cool was that they returned with Mary Alice ( Brenda Strong ) talking to Bree desperate. A beautiful tribute!

No comments:

Post a Comment