Pages

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Glee Season 3 Episode 8 - Hold On To Sixteen

Sensational! What episode was this? Not like we were before that Glee so often let us down. Everything fit perfectly in what is undoubtedly the best episode so far!

Shelby x Quinn, Finn x Blaine, Mike x his father: New Directions The x Troubletones . One episode focused on the conflict that left more than ever clear to many situations. But let's share, after all, I have never had so much to talk - well - in Glee .

Sectionals knocking on the door and Will and his choir facing the dilemma of not being able to count on Rachel , the biggest star for the presentation. Then Finn has the idea of seeking an old friend so they could complete a minimum of twelve participants for the selective and find Sam in a situation somewhat embarrassing. I confess that I was never a big fan of the blonde with the mouth advantageous, and this episode could not change my perception. His domineering attitudes and self-confidence exaggerated annoy me. But the episode was so good that not too bothered with these details. On one side it was good to see that ND can shine without Rachel, but I would very much like she was present at this great achievement. When the presentation Troubletones leaked, I even thought the writers would have the audacity to make the girl group won the selective (of course one way or another the other members would be re-integrated), it would be a big turning point in the arc after all, who did not expect the Glee Club won? Cliché impossible. After all, senior year of most of the members, it is easy to predict that one way or another they will also lead the National this year. It may be the easiest way to have given the victory to the choir of Will, but the presentations shown was very deserved.

The music of the cutest The Jackson 5 was sung by the voices of the cutest girls in the cast: Quinn and Tina . Tina! I almost cried to see her sing, as I had missed it. He had no better choice for vocals ABC , and I was here all thrilled with the presentation that, for me, was the best episode. Nailed it. When I heard that this song would be presented, I was hoping to not give a hang of Rachel and be able to compete with the ground, since even liked her voice, would not match at all.

The other two songs the group did not hit ABC , in my humble opinion. But Control , the Janet Jackson was the best choice to be sung by Quinn at this time. I liked both her ​​and the Man In The Mirror , from Michael Jackson . Of course, dedicated songs to listen to other versions always gives an odd feeling, but I found the optimum result. And the repertoire of the week was very well finished with We Are Young girls doing the Troubletones turn to feel part of New Directions . We will return next week with Extraordinary Merry Christmas , and I'm here cheering for the Christmas episode this year is much better than last year, which I did not like.

No comments:

Post a Comment